Get the recipe:
Spicy Calabrian Shrimp
Recipe courtesy of Giada De Laurentiis
Total: 20 min
Active: 10 min
Yield: 4 to 6 servings
1/2 cup freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 teaspoons Calabrian chile paste
1 teaspoon lemon zest (1 lemon)
1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined, tails on
1/2 small lemon
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
In a medium bowl, whisk together the Parmesan, olive oil, chile paste, lemon zest, oregano and salt. Add the shrimp and toss gently to coat.
Spread the shrimp evenly on a rimmed baking sheet. Bake until the shrimp are pink and opaque throughout, 8 to 10 minutes. Squeeze the lemon half over the shrimp while still hot. Serve warm.
Subscribe to our channel to fill up on the latest must-eat recipes, genius kitchen hacks and content from your favorite Food Network shows.
Visit Food Network online:
Like Food Network on Facebook:
Follow Food Network on Twitter:
Follow Food Network on Instagram:
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://kulekov.com/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Sniper 3D Gun Shooter: Free Shooting Games – FPS Android Gameplay
- FNAF MULTIPLAYER in GMOD! – Garry's Mod Gameplay – Gmod FNAF Survival Map
- 1980'S MAJOR SNOW STORM DOT SNOW PLOWING WITH PLOW TRUCK | (ROLEPLAY) FARMING SIMULATOR 1980's
- Puzzle Detective Adventure – Tangle Tower (Northernlion Tries)
- Jumping On The Clouds HackerRank Solution [One Liner Solution]