Did you ever read a tutorial that wanted you to edit your wp-config file and you don’t know what it is? In this video we will show you how to edit the wp-config.php file.
If you liked this video, then please Like and consider subscribing to our channel for more WordPress videos.
Text version of this tutorial:
Check us out on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
Join our circle on Google+:
Checkout our website for more WordPress Tutorials
Summary of this Tutorial:
Before making any changes, make sure you backup your site.
Next use an ftp client to connect to your site.
The file is normally found in the wp-content folder.
Download the file to your computer and after downloading you can open with notepad or a text editor to make changes.
WordPress backup plugins
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Hướng dẫn hạ cấp iOS 10.x xuống 8.4.1 bằng Tweak Downgrade by FTiOS
- Đánh giá Sony Xperia ZR Docomo – Hàng HOT dưới 2 triệu
- Photo CMND giấy phép lái xe 2 mặt trên 1 tờ giấy A4
- Phần mềm đổi đuôi video sang avi, mp4, wmv miễn phí | thayvuxuancuong.com
- Sony Xperia M2 / M2 Aqua – Touchscreen / Glass / Digitizer, LCD Display replace, repair