In this video, I’ll show you 5 ways to fix: Sorry you are not allowed to access this page in the WordPress admin page.
As a bonus, I’ll also show how to enable log files so you can get more help.
This issue occurs in wp-admin when you try to login in into your WordPress dashboard.
I’m going to show you:
0. How to enable wp_debug
1. Update database prefix (db_prefix) in wp-config file
2. Disable themes and plugins to see if they are causing the error
3. Reset .htaccess file to default WordPress setup
4. Change the default theme, stylesheet and disable all plugins in the database (this is done in phpmyadmin)
5. Check if your user has admin rights
Bonus: Enable and check the php_error.log file in the file manager or FTP client
.htaccess file code:
The code in the database to deactivate plugins:
My website setup & recommendations:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Hướng dẫn hạ cấp iOS 10.x xuống 8.4.1 bằng Tweak Downgrade by FTiOS
- Đánh giá Sony Xperia ZR Docomo – Hàng HOT dưới 2 triệu
- Photo CMND giấy phép lái xe 2 mặt trên 1 tờ giấy A4
- Phần mềm đổi đuôi video sang avi, mp4, wmv miễn phí | thayvuxuancuong.com
- Sony Xperia M2 / M2 Aqua – Touchscreen / Glass / Digitizer, LCD Display replace, repair