This basic video tutorial shows you how to use the debugger in gamemaker studio. There are 3 main reasons why this tool is very useful for all developers. First you can check your performance and determine how and if there are any memory leakages or ineffective useages of certain instances. The second one is simply to tweak specific values during runtime which is a very convenient way to do. Or third to set breakpoints to check code portion or simply see if there are any relevant errors occuring which can potentail break the game.
Cool burning man pixel art in thumbnail by Disthron CC0
▶ Gamemaker Studio:
▶ Trial limitations:
🎮 My free game Clunky souls:
💓 My assets:
Get some assets at itch.io
👑 Support me and get fresh game art and game maker projects every month:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Những điều căn bản của Game bắn cá sấu Dabet
- Tại sao game bắn cá y8 lại có sức hút mạnh mẽ?
- Sniper 3D Gun Shooter: Free Shooting Games – FPS Android Gameplay
- FNAF MULTIPLAYER in GMOD! – Garry's Mod Gameplay – Gmod FNAF Survival Map
- 1980'S MAJOR SNOW STORM DOT SNOW PLOWING WITH PLOW TRUCK | (ROLEPLAY) FARMING SIMULATOR 1980's